It's National Cupcake Day. What's your favorite flavor and icing? This is a tongue-in-cheek Post
This day is a reminder of the need for culinary separation amongst cupcake eaters.
There are three Cupcake Tribes.
- Cupcake Liberals: eat cupcakes made from anywhere and never use utensils.
- Cupcake Conservatives: eat only homemade cupcakes with personally sourced and natural ingredients. They only eat cupcakes with a fork. If they milled their own flour they are purists. If they buy their flour only from Whole Foods they are left of center conservatives.
- Cupcake Pragmatists: will buy cupcakes from anyone anywhere. This includes buying from a vending machine and convenience stores. They choose utensils based on the moment. They do not practice culinary separation at any level.
- The flavor of icing is not a cause for separation - its all icing. The more icing, the merrier.
- Whether or not you use utensils to eat cupcakes is cause for separation.
- With whom you eat cupcakes is just as important as how you eat your cupcakes.
- You must reject the universal kitchen view. True cupcake people understand we are local kitchen only.
Practicing primary, secondary, and tertiary culinary separation is vital.
If you eat cupcakes with culinary liberals and pragmatists, I cannot eat cupcakes with you. I must separate from you.
Enjoy a cupcake today. 🙂
If you take this post seriously, umm, don't.
If you do take the Post seriously, I'll still eat a cupcake with you, but only with a fork and on a Food Freedom Day
P.S: Any similarity to anything real is coincidental and unintentional.